Need Help with the question attached in image.
The offered bounty is too low for the level of the question.
What is an appropriate bounty?
To decide what a fair bounty should be, think about how much time one may need to spend to write a careful solution and what a reasonable hourly rate would be for someone with that level of skill.
I don't know how to go about this question so I don't know how hard it is. How much do you think the bounty should be?
This is not my area of expertise, but I would say at least $30.
I know Graph Theory and I would attempt this but I agree with Daniel90 that $10 is too low. It should be around $40.
How about around 35? Does that seem fair?
Are you allowed to use the integrality condition?
Yes that is acceptable
- 274 views
- Problem Help - Matrix/Markov
- Prove that in 2-edge-connected graph, each vertex lies on a cycle.
- Logic Question ¬¬𝐴→𝐴
- Combinatorics questions- can someone please help?
- Discrete Math/ Set theory Question
- Markov Process Problem
- Logic Question 𝐴∨𝐵→𝐶⊢(𝐴→𝐶)∧(𝐵→𝐶)
- [Combinatorics] Selections, Distributions, and Arrangements with Multiple Restrictions