Discrete Math Question
Need Help with the question attached in image.
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 365 views
- Prove that in 2-edge-connected graph, each vertex lies on a cycle.
- Inclusion-Exclusion and Generating Function with Coefficient (and Integer Equation)
- Probability of picking a red ball
- A-Level Probability Counting Problem
- [Discrete Mathematics] Algorithm and Pseudocode - Write an algorithm to find the roots of a quadratic equation ax2 + bx + c = 0. Write Pseudocode of algorithm.
- Discrete math
- Logic quesiton A v ¬A
- Markov Process Problem
The offered bounty is too low for the level of the question.
What is an appropriate bounty?
To decide what a fair bounty should be, think about how much time one may need to spend to write a careful solution and what a reasonable hourly rate would be for someone with that level of skill.
I don't know how to go about this question so I don't know how hard it is. How much do you think the bounty should be?
This is not my area of expertise, but I would say at least $30.
I know Graph Theory and I would attempt this but I agree with Daniel90 that $10 is too low. It should be around $40.
How about around 35? Does that seem fair?
Are you allowed to use the integrality condition?
Yes that is acceptable