Finding all real solutions of a linear ODE.
Find all real solutions of the linear equation
on the interval $(0, \infty)$ by using the substitution $y(x)=z(\ln(x))$.
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 211 views
- Laplace transforms and initial value problems.
- Ordinary Differential Equations Integrating Factors Assignment
- Differential equations
- Diffrential Equations
- Burgers’ equation $u_t + u u_x = −x $
- Differentai equations, question 2.
- Differential equations 2 questions with multiple parts