The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 241 views
- Solve $Lx = b$ for $x$ when $b = (1, 1, 2)^T$.
- Show that $\Delta \log (|f(z)|)=0$, where $f(z)$ is an analytic function.
- Pointwise estimate for solutions of the laplace equation on bounded domains
- Solve the two-way wave equation
- Maxwell's equations and the wave equation
- Use the divergence theorem to derive Green's identity
- Week solution of the equation $u_t + u^2u_x = f(x,t)$
- How does the traffic flow model arrive at the scaled equation?