This is an undergrad finance level question. Lecture notes :
- 169 views
- Make a graphical of analysis of the Strong Axiom of Revelead Preference
- Amortization Table
- Black Scholes Calculation
- Finding Probability Density Function of a Standard Brownian motion: Conditioning for two different cases
- Internal Rate of Return vs Discount Rate
- Fixed installment loans?
A fund pays 1 at time t = 0, 2 at time t = 2n and 1 at time t = 4n. The
present value of the payments is 3.61. Calculate $(1 + i)^n$.
- Optimal Control - Calculus of Variations