Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 426 views
- Compound Interest with monthly added capital
- Internal Rate of Return vs Discount Rate
Mathematical finance question on Portfolio
and Investment Year Methods(question attached below)
- Finance question with bonds
You are given:
(i) X is the current value at time 2 of a 20-year annuity-due of $1 per annum.
(ii) The annual effective interest rate for year t is (1/(8+t)).
- Disecting Constant Product formula
- Make a graphical of analysis of the Strong Axiom of Revelead Preference
- Contract Crediting Rate Formula