The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 345 views
- Differentai equations, question 2.
- Show this initial value problem has a unique solution for initial value forall t
- Differential equations, question 5
- Linearization of nonlinear differential equations near an equilibrium position
- Suppose $u \in C^2(\R^n)$ is a harmonic function. Prove that $v=|\nabla u|^2$ is subharmonic, i.e. $-\Delta v \leq 0$
- Solve the initial value problem $(\cos y )y'+(\sin y) t=2t$ with $y(0)=1$
- Finding all real solutions of a linear ODE.
- A linear ODE