The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 382 views
- Probability that a pump will fail during its design life
- Find the maximum likelihood estimate
- joint continuous probability function finding covariance
- CLT and probability
- foundations in probability
- Linear Algebra - matrices and vectors
- Probability question
- A bag contains 3 red jewels and 7 black jewels. You randomly draw the jewels out one by one without replacement. What is the probability that the last red jewel was the 8th one withdrawn?