$2n$ ambassador seating around a round table so that no one seats next to an enemy
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 552 views
- Minimizing the cost of building a box
- 2 conceptual college statistics questions - no equations
- Populace Model
- Statisitical Experimental Design Question
- Algebra Word Problem 2
- There is always a player such that every other player was either beaten by him or beaten by a player beaten by him
- Statistics problem
- Algebra Word Problem #1