A decorative box will be made, and the top and bottom (base) will be square. The material needed to make the base will cost 1 dollar per square foot, while the material to make the top and sides will cost $2 per square foot. The box must have a volume of 100 cubic feet. What should be the dimensions of the box so the cost of building the box is minimized.
- 312 views
- True-False real analysis questions
- 2 questions in 1
- Get area of rotated polygon knowing all coordinates and angle.
- Rose curve
- The cross sectional area of a rod has a radius that varies along its length according to the formula r = 2x. Find the total volume of the rod between x = 0 and x = 10 inches.
- Multiplying Polynomials
- Guywire, finding height of the powerpole
- How to recalculate 2D polygon side lengths when tilt is applied in 3D space?