[change of basis] Consider the family β = (1 + x + x 2 , x − x 2 , 2 + x 2 ) of the polynomial space of degree ≤ 2, R2[x].
[change of basis] Consider the family ? = (1 + x + x 2 , x ? x 2 , 2 + x 2 ) of the polynomial space of degree ? 2, R2[x].
- Prove that ? of R2[x] is a basis of R2[x].
- Calculate M?can , the matrix for change of basis from the basis ? to the canonical basis of R2[x].
-Calculate the kernel and range of the matrix M?can
- If we were to change ? for any other basis of R2[x], would the kernel and range of M?can change?
- 69 views
- Get area of rotated polygon knowing all coordinates and angle.
- [Linear Algebra] Diagonalizable operator and Spectrum
- Frontal solver by Bruce Irons? Am I using the right Algorithm here?
- Character of 2-dimensional irreducible representation of $S_4$
- Relating dot product divided with square of the vector while changing basis of vector
- Find where this discrete 3D spiral converges in explict terms
- Linear Algebra Help : Consider Two Planes, P1 and P2
- [Linear Algebra] $T$-invariant subspace