Hi, Friendly neighborhood drainage guy here. Excuse the odd question if its a bit basic but,
I have a stick of PVC pipe with a circumference of 3 Inches and 7/16. I need to make a hole in it rotating this stick by both 10 Degrees and by 25 degrees. How far from my original mark should I measure to get 10 degrees and 25 degrees? I've tried to google this all afternoon and I just cant figure this out. Ideally an answer rounded in either /4,/8, or /16 if at all possible. It's critical I'm to drill as close as possible to this measurement.
Thank you so much!
- 93 views
- Get area of rotated polygon knowing all coordinates and angle.
- How to recalculate 2D polygon side lengths when tilt is applied in 3D space?
- I am looking for a formula to calculate the radii of an ellipsoid from coordinates of non-coplanar locii on its surface.
- Find the area of the shaded region
- Can enough pizza dough be made to cover the surface of the earth?
- Find the area bounded by the graphs of two functions
- Three questions on the annihilator
- Thickness of Multiple Spherical Shells