Statistics (2 Problems)
Hope I can find someone who can solve these problems for me.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 204 views
- Times series Analys
- Currently studying a grad level Statistical Inference course. I'd just like some clarification regarding how to obtain the Rao-Cramer Lower Bound for a statistic.
- Critique my null and alternative hypothesis (beginner)
- Combinatorics questions- can someone please help?
- Product of Numbers from a Log Normal Distribution
- Statistics involving a numerical variable and a nonnumerical variable (date)
- Explain how to get the vertical values when $n = 10$, $p = .5$, $\mu = 5$ and $\sigma^2 = 2.5$
- Writing a conclusion about data shown in Xbar and R control charts