Questions about computability Theory, Logic
An answer to either question would help
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 309 views
- Logic Question 𝐴→(𝐵→𝐶),𝐴→𝐵,𝐴⊢𝐶
- Logic Question ¬¬𝐴→𝐴
- Induction proof for an algorithm. Introductory level discrete math course. See attachment for details
- Logic quesiton A v ¬A
- Logic Question 𝐴∨𝐵→𝐶⊢(𝐴→𝐶)∧(𝐵→𝐶)
- Logic Question 𝐴∧(𝐵∨𝐶)⊢(𝐴∧𝐵)∨(𝐴∧𝐶)
- Logic Questions (𝐴→𝐶)∧(𝐵→𝐶)⊢(𝐴∧𝐵)→𝐶
- Logic Question (𝐴→(𝐵→𝐶))→((𝐴→𝐵)→(𝐴→𝐶))