A town has n streetlights running along the north side of main street.
The poles on which they are mounted need to be painted so that they do not rust.
QUESTION:In how many ways may they be painted with red, white, blue, yellow, purple and green if an even number of them are to be painted green?
Clarification: order matters colors can repeat, but you do not have to use all four colors
- 130 views
- Proof by induction the following recursive equation
- Discrete math- Range and preimage of the floor function
- Recursive Set
- Graph theory question on Euler circuit, Euler path, Hamilton circuit, and Hamilton path
- Set Theory Question Help
- Growth of Functions
- A-Level Probability Counting Problem
- [Combinatorics] Selections, Distributions, and Arrangements with Multiple Restrictions