How can i create a function that predicts how many customers will come to a buisness location based on drive time.
I'm working on a problem; I'm trying to project how many customers a business could expect to receive based on drive time. If I have the drive time of hundreds of customers to a current business, how can I create a function to predict how many customers a new location would receive based on minutes from the location? I also have other data points, such as customer conversion and retention, that I can use. Is what I'm trying to do possible and if so how do I create this function using the data I have.
- 126 views
- Pro Bono
- joint continuous probability function finding covariance
- Probability of picking a red ball
- CLT and probability
- A-Level Probability Counting Problem
- How to calculate how much profit a loan of a certain risk level (based on dice rolls) is likely to make?
- Convergence in probability and uniform integrability implies convergence in Lp
- How do we define this choice function using mathematical notation?
- foundations in probability