- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The average number of arrival is 20 students every 15 minutes.
There is s typo in the second equation. The number 320 in both places should be replaced by 20.
The final answer 11.218% is of course correct.
Thanks for the answer you seem to understand this well. I have posted another question on an M/M/c queuing model, do you think you could answer that?
- 197 views
- There are 12 people in a room, where each person holds a card with a 2-digit number. What is the probability that there are at least two people holding cards with identical numbers
- Statisitical Experimental Design Question
- Currently studying a grad level Statistical Inference course. I'd just like some clarification regarding how to obtain the Rao-Cramer Lower Bound for a statistic.
- Introductory statistics, probability (standard distribution, binomial distribution)
- Question dealing with random vector and covariance matrix, also with an equation of random variables(file below)
- stats- data analysis
- Multiple comparisons problem
- Hypothesis Testing, Probabilities