There are 12 people in a room, where each person holds a card with a 2-digit number. What is the probability that there are at least two people holding cards with identical numbers
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 179 views
- Probability - Expectation calculation for a function.
- Trying to figure out probability problem for a series
- A bag contains 3 red jewels and 7 black jewels. You randomly draw the jewels out one by one without replacement. What is the probability that the last red jewel was the 8th one withdrawn?
- Calculating Dependant Probability of Multiple Events
- Three unbiased coins are tossed. What is the probability of getting at most two heads?
- Pulling balls out of a bin