See attached image.
Someone has commented that the bounty is too low, I can't afford more so hopefully, this is less work:
Please see the second attached image for what I've done already. I'm basically just unsure if I have the value of c correct. So if anyone could correct that value (or reassure me that my workings are correct) I will give the bounty—no need for an in-depth explanation of the algorithm or how to find the acceptance rate.
- 681 views
- Calculating P values from data.
- A miner trapped in a mine
- Question about COEFFICIENT OF CORRELATION
- How do I meaningfully display Kruskal Wallis Data when I have a lot of zeroes?
- Statistics problem
- Bayesian statistics
- Computing mean, median, inter-quartile range, and standard deviation
- What is the normal probability distribution function?