The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 395 views
- Equations of Motion and Partial Fractions
- Optimisation Problem
- Beginner Question on Integral Calculus
- Limits calculus problem
- Volume of solid of revolution
- A bicycle with 18in diameter wheels has its gears set so that the chain has a 6 in. Radius on the front sprocket and 4 in radius on the rear sprocket. The cyclist pedals at 180 rpm.
- Epsilon delta 2
- Obtaining the absolute velocity of a moving train based on angle of raindrops with respect to vertical axis