Discrete math- Range and preimage of the floor function
Can you explain how to answer these questions i have the final answer but i don't know how they reach to it
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 136 views
- Discrete Structures - Proving a statement false by proving the negation to be true
- Logic Question 𝐴∨𝐵→𝐶⊢(𝐴→𝐶)∧(𝐵→𝐶)
- Discrete Math- Number of factor trees of a graph
- Count the number of decks of cards, where no king is on top of the ace of the same suit.
- [Discrete Mathematics] Algorithm and Pseudocode - Write an algorithm to find the roots of a quadratic equation ax2 + bx + c = 0. Write Pseudocode of algorithm.
- In how many different ways $n$ persons can seat around a round table?
- Logic Question 𝐴→(𝐵→𝐶),𝐴→𝐵,𝐴⊢𝐶
- Let A be an uncountable set, B a countable subset of A, and C the complement of B in A. Prove that there exists a one-to-one correspondence between A and C.