The answer is accepted.
- 189 views
- A bag contains 3 red jewels and 7 black jewels. You randomly draw the jewels out one by one without replacement. What is the probability that the last red jewel was the 8th one withdrawn?
- Probability maximum value of samples from different distributions
- Stochastic Analysis question
- joint continuous probability function finding covariance
- Wiener process probability
- Operational Research probabilistic models
- Goalscorer Probability question
- Probability and Statistics Question