Determine whether each statement is true or false. If the statement is false, make the necessary change (s) to produce a true statement.
1.)If f(x) = x^2 and g (x) = 5(x^2 - 2) then the graph of g can be obtained from the graph of f by stretching f five units followed by a downward shift of two units.
2.)If f(x) = −√x and g (x) = √-x, then the graph of f and g have identical graphs.
- 318 views
- Compounding interest of principal P, where a compounding withdrawal amount W get withdrawn from P before each compounding of P.
- Find the coordinates of the point $(1,1,1)$ in Spherical coordinates
- Mechanical principle science (maths)
- Integral of trig functions
- Algebra Word Problem 2
- Algebra 1 Word Problem #3
- Need to figure distance between two points/lines.
- Allocation of Price and Volume changes to a change in Rate