Let me preface with outside of algebra and basic geometry my math skills are questionable at best, so it's very possible that this is a crazy question.
I'm a trader in the stock market. I have a data set of 3 points, probability of success, return on investment and # of times a trade needed to be defended/rolled etc. Is there an equation or is it possible to plot these on something like a bell curve that will show the statistically best trade? Highest probability of success, highest roi, lowest number of rolls.
Thank you in advance!
- 224 views
- Conditional mean and variance for joint PDF
- A bag contains 3 red jewels and 7 black jewels. You randomly draw the jewels out one by one without replacement. What is the probability that the last red jewel was the 8th one withdrawn?
- stats- data analysis
- Help structure linear mixed effects model random effects structure
- Classification problem using one or more Simple Linear Perceptron
- How to calculate the probability of rolling matching dice?