The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 380 views
- In how many different ways $n$ persons can seat around a round table?
- [Modules] Show that Q/Z is injective and not projective
- Question on a subgroup of permutations
- Tensor Product
- [Modules] Show that $h_3$ is injective given comutative diagram
- Prove that a reduced Gorenstein ring of Krull dimension 1 is not a complete intersection ring.
- Finitely generated modules over a PID isomorphism