Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 211 views
- Study of Affine Group
- [Modules] Show that Q/Z is injective and not projective
- Mean Value Theorem
- Finitely generated modules over a PID isomorphism
- Prove that a reduced Gorenstein ring of Krull dimension 1 is not a complete intersection ring.
- Abstract Algebra : Commutativity and Abelian property in Groups and Rings
- Tensor Product II
For question 2, were you given a list of mappings to check, or are we meant to come up with our own?
Diophantus: The second question is asked in a different post. You only need to answer the first question in this post.