The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 428 views
- Graph the polar equation $r=2 \cos(2 \theta)$
- Find the composition function $fog(x)$
- AP Calculus problem
- Find the area of the shaded region
- Algebra problem
- Basic calc help
- A bicycle with 18in diameter wheels has its gears set so that the chain has a 6 in. Radius on the front sprocket and 4 in radius on the rear sprocket. The cyclist pedals at 180 rpm.
- Write (1+i)^10 in the standard form a+bi