- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
Thank you, much appreciated.
Would you mind adding the actual function that is used to get the result 10.85081?
I did. In R the function is qgamma(.05, 10, 1/2). In excel, the function is GAMMA.INV(0.05, 10, 2).
I mean the actual mathematical function. What does the mathematical fucntion that is being used to solve this problem look like??
Google ‘gamma inverse cdf’
- 124 views
- Number of different drinks that can be made using 6 ingredients
- Stochastic Analysis question
- Standard Error , P-value
- Statistical analysis on a 2 dimensional data set
- Bivariate Normality questions
- Probabilty question
- Probability maximum value of samples from different distributions
- How to determine which predictor (in multiple linear regression) has the largest effect on the response? Should I be using any statistical test?