Use the Desmos graphing calculator to find slope and y-intercept for the least-squares regression line for the dataset in the table
Use the Desmos graphing calculator to find slope and y-intercept for the least-squares regression line for the dataset in the table:
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 362 views
- Interpretation of signifcance of continous by continous regression with interaction term
- How can I calculate incremental growth rate using a logarithm regression analysis? I have count data from 1992-2022 of a species and want to calculate the growth rate on a 3 year moving average.
- Calculus - stationary points, Taylor's series, double integrals..
- Mathematical modeling
- Write the equation of a line in the slope intercept form that has a slope of 8 and passes through the point (2,3)
- Two statistics proofs with regressions, any help much appreciated!
- Help structure linear mixed effects model random effects structure