Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
- 166 views
- Tensor Product II
- Question on a subgroup of permutations
- Prove that a reduced Gorenstein ring of Krull dimension 1 is not a complete intersection ring.
- Let $R$ be an integral domain and $M$ a finitely generated $R$-module. Show that $rank(M/Tor(M))$=$rank(M)$
- Suppose that $(ab)^3 = a^3 b^3$ for all $a, b \in G$. Prove that G must be an abelian goup [Group Theory].
- Mean Value Theorem
- Abstract Algebra : Commutativity and Abelian property in Groups and Rings
- [Modules] Show that Q/Z is injective and not projective