A total of 83 teens attended performing arts camp to train in at least one of three activities: dance, acting, or singing. 50 took dana ce, 50 took acting, and 44 took singing 15 took dance and acting only. 12 took dance and singing only. 69 took acting or singing or both. 9 took all three performing arts. Use a Venn diagram to determine how many teens trained in only one performing art?
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 167 views
- Recursive Set
- Closest Points on Two Lines: How to use algebra on equations to isolate unknowns?
- How to find specific heat of a turpentine question?
- Linear Algebra - Matrices (Multiple Choice Question) (1st Year College)
- Sterling's Formula
- Find an expression for the total area of the figure expressed by x.
- Find the coordinates of the point $(1,1,1)$ in Spherical coordinates
- Help needed finding a formula