Use Stokes's Theorem to evaluate $\iint_S ( ∇ × F ) ⋅ d S$ on the given surface
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 181 views
- Spot my mistake and fix it so that it matches with the correct answer. The problem is calculus based.
- Find the extrema of $f(x,y)=x$ subject to the constraint $x^2+2y^2=2$
- Calculate the superficial area
- Applications of Stokes' Theorem
- Calculus Questions - Domains; Limits; Derivatives; Integrals
- Calculus - Derivatives (help with finding a geocache)
- Integral of trig functions
- Optimization Quick Problem